1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
4. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
5. Should you have any questions or need any information in English, please contact us at email@example.com.
1)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2)All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Human-Centric Intelligent Systems (ISSN Online: 2667-1336)
Human-Centric Intelligent Systems is an international, peer-reviewed and open-access journal. Publishing services are provided by Springer Nature. The journal is dedicated to disseminating the latest research findings on all theoretical and practical applications in human-centric intelligent systems, and to providing cutting-edge theoretical and algorithmic insights in human-centric computing and analytics. Welcome to submit your articles and the expanded version of conference papers to HCIN！
Journal Website: https://www.springer.com/journal/44230
Author Guidelines: https://www.springer.com/journal/44230/submission-guidelines
Submission Link: https://www.editorialmanager.com/hcin
>>>Free of APC (Article Processing Charge）
>>>Offer the "Best Paper Award"
Please contact HCIN Editorial office if you have any questions: Editor Du 【Tel: 13603860656 (wechat number); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org】